Monday, November 28, 2016

A Backup Plan?



   Have you ever sat quilting and praying when you suddenly realized you don't have a solid backup plan? That's where I am right now. I'm sitting on a pallet of blankets on the floor of this studio quilting and watching Hallmark channel with Matt. Watching our candle burn, praying and thinking. As I sit here my right foot is in incredible pain even up into my calf. I need to see my doctor, but know full well I'll be told, at minimum, to stay off of it as much as possible. Yes, that is what's necessary for whatever damage I've done to fully heal. . but . . that will mean a serious lack of income ..  a lack to the point of having to live in the car a while again.
  Okay, so this is a serious situation and wake-up call to get a backup plan. Time to begin planning. Once things are correctly in place, and only then, I can see a doctor . . hopefully a good one.
  What's your backup plan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...