Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Stitching and Praying . ?

       Hey, how are you? I must say I'm moving forward yet, on some levels, I'm a hot mess. Have you been in this situation?
        As I sit planning my next 5-10 years I feel like, as long as I'm obedient to His Will, I'm set. Everything is falling into place (although that may not be evident to others).
       But then there's the here and now. That's another story. I feel as though I'm surrounded by chaos. I hear one thing being said to me but, not seeing proof yet, I am soooooo stressed! I mean stressed to the point of fear . . of insanely upset stomach . . of tears when I allow myself to care. I'm so tired of waking in a sweat and walking on eggshells.
      I definitely need more prayer, fasting and Bible study!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...