Friday, November 6, 2015

My Paid Work~Out Program

Well, happy Friday, all!!
Another day of paid work~out for me . . .
I am a bit melancholy today . .
It is my birthday and I should taken a vacation day . .
I've (well, my boss decided) I should reverse my age vs subtracting 20, so I am now 25-years-young!! This, to me, is repeating that year of my life (which may already be uncannily accurate) . .
There is also a funeral on Monday and associated family drama I am dealing with daily . . .
Yes, I should definitely have taken a vacation day today to stay home and clean /reorganize my house so we can move . .
Going to listen to Christian music and pray all day . . .
God knows my heart and will make a way . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...