Sunday, November 29, 2015

Not Cutting My Hair~ Long Hair Care

Hi! I will very soon post my yearly update on not cutting my hair. In the meantime here are the products I am currently using after my shower to keep it healthy.
1) African Pride Magical Gro . . I've been massaging dabs of this product line into my scalp since 1995~ great to use for healthier, stringer hair!! Makes it grow like a weed too. At first (first 10+ years) it broke out my scalp sooo badly, but the amazing rate of hair growth was worth it.
2) Queen Helene cholesterol ~ I sometimes add a bit if this to the Magical Gro. Too much makes my hair gunky feeling, so I use it very very sparingly.
3) Garnier Hydra Recharge conditioner ~ I never regret a Garnier product!! I use this conditioner as a leave-in.
4) Hawaiian Tropic dark tanning oil~ I use this as a leave-in conditioner, especially on days I intend to put my hair up. This product acts as a superior all day hot oil treatment!! I simply comb it through so all hair is fairly evenly saturated then put my hair up in a braid or bun. By the end of the day my hair has absorbed all the lovely coconut-smelling oil and is so amazingly soft and luxurious  . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...