Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Garden


Good morning! Isn't this such a blessed day?!
You know, I peeked out my window this morning and would you guess what I saw?! Yes, that's right~ squash blossoms smiling up at me.
What an amazing way to start my morning! Aren't you just so amazed every day at all He provides?

I woke up in a wet bed this morning, even though I woke Matt up at 1, 3, 5 & 6am to use the potty, but I also woke up to the sweetest 'little' boy in the world. He was full of mischief, smiles, giggles and kisses (bizarre little boy kisses). And, as he left to board the bus with his Indiana Jones style hat on insisting I call him Indiana Jones, I was, again, thankful to God for all He has given me!
I am truly over and abundantly blessed!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...