Thursday, September 20, 2012

His Will...


Settling in and preparing for sleep...
remembering the dream He sent me...
and I know to avoid those roads...
the ones with the deep ruts in the mud...
those roads lead to death.
And I marvel that He chose to warn me....
away from one church...
and one man.
I never would have suspected either...
but that is why...
He is I Am That I am...
He knows...
always knows.
And now?
Now I will keep praying...
and He will keep sifting out...
the people around me...
removing those who are harmful...
and...
bringing closer He those He wishes.
This is my plea and my prayer...
and He answers it daily.
I thank Him for listening so gently...
and answering so decisively.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...