Friday, September 28, 2012

Not Cutting My Hair~ 10 Months Later


Hi! Well, I have"t even trimmed my hair since November 27, 2011 and I must say this has been an interesting journey.
My perspective has changed on hair care products and other's views.
Actually, most people don't seem to have been traumatized by my decision~ most don't seem to care one way or the other.
I have had one or two who were truly excited and supportive of the decision~ both being men.
And at least one who spoke out against it, then left it alone.

As far as products go, my hands down favorite is Avon's Advance Techniques 360 nourish Moroccan Argan Oil.
My second favorite is African Pride Magical Grow.
Both are amazing leave-in conditioners!
To order the Moroccan Oil, go to www.youravon.com/karenjoyce

As far as shampoo and conditioner, I am still trying to find the right combination.
I will say, though, that I add a generic Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner to any conditioner and get way better results than either one alone.

I must admit that my hair has gotten caught in a fan.
I bent over to pick something up and my hair fell into the fan cutting random sections~ awful!
I'm super careful around fans now!!!
And so, my journey continues.
I am truly blessed for my decision to not cut or trim my hair~ blessed in ways I cannot describe.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...