Sunday, September 30, 2012

Joy Dare~ September 2012

17th~ 3 gifts Ugly-Beautiful~ nuts laying in layers of weeds and dirt and leaves; laundry water washing all over the floor; cleaning and the look in his eyes
18th~ a gift fixed, folded, freckled~ two hearts filled with love and trust and hope and plans for the future; piles of sorted laundry; dew on morning grass
19th~ 3 gifts in conversation~ the friend I woke this morning who chatted for hours; the friend who pushed me to not allow it to happen again; the friend who called to encourage me in Christ
20th~ 3 gifts in salvation~ His love, patience and understanding through all things
21st~ 3 gifts in information~ www.preparingtosurvive.com; Bible;WBGL
22nd~ a gift rattling, receding, reclaiming~ my brain in my skull; those unhealthy for me; Him pulling me back to Him
23rd~ 3 gifts quiet~ small voices sharing during Sunday school
24th~ 3 gifts funny~ those who have walked away and made room for me to grow in Him
25th~ 3 gifts finished~ being a doormat; trying to dress to please others; relying on man for my future 
26th~ 3 gifts flourishing~ Matt; new friendships; my prayer life
27th~ a gift unexpected, uneven, unpopular~ being able to drive to Chicago; friendships; wet bed
28th~ 3 gifts shy~ uncertain letter written; smile; young friend   
29th~ 3 gifts shelved~ relationships
30th~ 3 gifts shining~ His love; our Pastor's ability to peach the word with insight; light of hope He gives those who believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...