Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Head Covering Journey, pt 1


Hello there!
Welcome back. I'd like to show you my head covering.
This is a simple head band made by Goody company. I found it for $1.00 in the clearance bin at the Kmart in New Lenox last Spring. They had lavender and baby blue, so I bought one of each! Splurge on!
One thing I truly like about this head covering is that it stays in place. I rarely find it slipping off.
But, on the other hand, the one thing I dislike is that the hair at the nape of my neck, where the band is knotted, gets tangled badly.
This head covering is nice, a good color for me and covers more than just doilies, but I long to be covered more.
Stay tuned as my journey progresses. For a while, though, you will be seeing a mix of doilies, bandannas, snood and head bands as I work my way toward a proper cover!
God Bless!


The top and sides of my head are covered, but not all my hair...

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...