Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Is it All a Bunch of Garbage?


How much should approval from our families play a part in our choice of a mate?
I am faced with this question as I am a single mom and still have a relationship with my extended family.
But, how much should their opinion matter in this choice?
And, how much would it matter if I had no living extended family? I guess that's the real question. If it was just myself and my child, would I let deceased family members chose my spouse?
Well, of course not! That would be ridiculous.
So why, then, would I allow living family members any control over this important choice?
Shouldn't my happiness be enough for them?

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...