Monday, September 24, 2012

Locking Down and Making a Go Alone


Today I realized the importance of just sitting back and letting God do His thing without interference from me.
That the changes in my life are a part of His bigger plan.
And that these changes must be allowed to complete themselves without my interference/ help.
I don't have to completely understand what He's doing,
where He's taking me,
why He's taken
people
places
situations
Away from me.
I simply
have to
fully trust Him.
Time to lay back in His arms and allow Him to take me where I need to be to fulfill
His Divine Will
for my small life.
He knows best.
I am humbled and willing to comply.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

2 comments:

  1. This should be our goal every day. Just sit back and let God do his thing. You said it so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, V, it should. Some days I just seem to get sidetracked on the direction I think would be 'fun' instead of His path for my day.
      There is a great peace in letting Him steer my days!

      Delete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...