Friday, July 8, 2016

My Head Covering Journey . .

Hi! This was the way I wrapped my hair yesterday. I was so very excited to finally be doing this. I love the colors of the material I chose for the wrap and was initially happy with the result. I even received a compliment from one person and joy and encouragement from another!!
However, as the day went on, I realized that, although this was a good first try, this wrap wasn't working for me. I think it was a combination of the material being too small plus the elastic not looking like a traditional tichel. Go figure that I'd want to look like everyone else!!
I am going to use this again for a wrap/tichel, but may combine it with other fabric.
How is your head covering journey coming? Any hints, ideas, suggestions you can offer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...