Thursday, July 21, 2016

Praying His Way

       Hi, did you ever set out to pray and fast on behalf of one person and get totally redirected by God towards another? That was me today.
       Last night I decided that today I would pray and fast for someone special. I was set. It was planned. Or so I thought!
       But, when I got in my car this morning, finished praying for traveling mercies and a quick prayer for that special someone, God quickly got me onto praying for someone else. Yes, I interspersed my intended prayers throughout the day, but God had my focus on someone whom I am quite sure needs prayers much more. 
       All I can hope and pray is that my prayers were clearly heard and God intervenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...