Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Protests in America

http://www.minyanville.com/businessmarkets/articles/10-movements-that-changed-america-movements/11/4/2011/id/37721

       Having been born in 1963 I have no memories of protests. I was simply too young and naive during the protests of the 1960's and 1970's to have even noticed. These didn't affect my world. My scant knowledge is what little was taught in school (not much).
       That being said, I stopped to look back at America's history as protestors. Wow, do we have a history!! Some if these protests were civil and some not.
       I am still wondering though, and maybe you can help me.
       Why have protests grown more and more violent and destructive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...