Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Pedometer App ~ Took a Vacation Day!!

I walked 6311 steps today . . .
We slept in, well you know I was up at 8:15am . . . smh .  .
We spent the morning sorting and packing .  . then, just as we were getting ready to head to Shangri-la, Matt's first box of schoolwork from Midwest Christian Academy (a private school) arrived via UPS!! Obviously at that point we took a major pause so I could make sure all items were present and accounted for. Then I handed Matt his first set of PACES (school books) and goal card . . . my amazing teen was embarking on an educational journey he would be able to control himself, working ahead to his heart's content!!
From there we headed to Shangri-la and further adventures . . . .
Then off to the laundromat . . .
How was your day?
New adventures?
Walk many miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...