Thursday, November 5, 2015

Karen Deanna Joyce (Cozieluv) on Day Zero

https://dayzeroproject.com/print/cozieluv/109954/
A few updates . . a few new items added to my list! I stopped and redid an old standby list I sometimes do then combined the results into this list.
Here's (again) how I do my old standby list. It really helps me see my current priorities!!
• grab a paper, pen and timer
• divide paper in three sections, writing Lifetime, Year and Month  on individual sections
• set timer for three (3) minutes and write your goals for your Lifetime  . . You seriously Need to write the first things that come to mind Unedited
• follow same rules for Year and Month, but for Month write it as though your doctor gave you a month to live!!
• now, time to edit!! Cross off repeats i.e.: "vacation", "week at cabin" would be repeats.
• make a list of seven (7) items you'd like to address. For each item list one easy thing you could do (requiring one hour or less each) toward that goal. Each day over the next week do one of these items.
I, personally, have found that, after doing the first 2-3 days, I have come to a new realization and am completely starting this list over!!
Try it and let me know what you think . .
Then head over to 101 things in 1001 days and check out all the cool/interesting lists from all over the world!!! Anything special you saw there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...