Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Homestead Ramblings...

As I sit, I wonder... 
why am I always thinking...
planning...
dreaming...?
the 'campground' that hides in the back of my mind, 
waiting for the day I finally plan it into being... 
and looking at the long pauses in progress toward goals... 
and wondering 
are these 'God-made'
or
caused by myself? 
And, 
as I sit and re-assess progress
and, once again
change direction, 
I do wonder...
where is it I am supposed to be heading? 
Apparently, it is time, 
once again, 
for some heavy duty 
praying and fasting! 
Not for any specific goal I might conjure up, 
but 
for His divine will for my life~ 
more specifically for this next month. 
To show me what He needs me to do/ not do next...
for visions of His plan for my life...
for divine direction in all aspects of my life. 
AND
for me to 
"Run to God, Sister, not to man!", 
as Sister Evelyn Mendivel always used to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...