Friday, May 4, 2012

Be Grateful Challenge~ May 2012

1st~ sunny morning; sweet boy; fresh, hot coffee; bacon and eggs; iris blooming; learning to make a prayer veil; evening with a very sweet boy
2nd~ finding my special prayer veil under an afghan in my Jeep; a visit with a dear friend and the understanding of love and trust it revealed; having a job; Matt's school; Bible study and dinner with my church family; having an awesome son
3rd~ morning time to hang out with Matt; fresh, hot coffee; my clothesline; my humble homestead; having such an amazing and humble son; my washing machine; my Jeep still running even though the 'check engine' light is on; Auto Zone; Jinn from Avon who is always encouraging me; dinner with Matt; watching Matt play Wii; a comfy bed; doors that lock; a peaceful neighborhood
4th~ a sweet boy; morning chatter; Matt's smile; SEALS being willing to step up to the plate and protect Matt on the bus to and from school and while at school; Dr Carpenter at JFK being Matt's advocate; poison ivy on both ankles as it means summer is here; DeShaun doing such a neat job mowing;  
5th~
6th~
7th~
8th~
9th~
10th~
11th~
12th~
13th~ 
14th~
15th~  

2 comments:

  1. It's the little moments in life that are precious, beatuiful, joy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Danielle~ Yes, the little moments make life what it is! I am slowly learning to cherish each little moment while I'm in it...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...