Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He Reminds Me...

I sit in my little office and marvel at all He is doing in my life and wonder at all that is yet to come.
He brings me joy and peace in a world that is slowly collapsing.
He holds me up when all seems lost.
Brings tiny rays of sunshine in the storms
and hints (God winks) of the future unseen when I am loosing hope.
Almost every day He leads me to my favorite blog, www.aholyexperience.com, to be refreshed and reminded.
Today, as tumultuous waves crash around me, He gently nudges me to seek her blog. There, as I process the news of Aiden DiTola's fall and death www.oneilfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1487448&fh_id=12215 , He uses her blog to remind me what to do "When the World Gets Loud and Divisive".  He always, Always knows what I need to hear.
The waves have not grown smaller, but the roar as they pound has decrease, at least for me. He has it all under control. There is a reason, even for this.
And I am at peace again.
And all the petty stuff that was bugging me is smaller now.
I am alive!
I have an Amazing Savior!  
My son is a blessing!
He has wondrous plans for my life!
He uses me to bless others!
There is peace in my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...