Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Behavior Chart For Sunday School Class!


HI! Welcome back! Come on in and we'll have a cup of iced coffee!
Do you have a minute? I'd like to show you something really cool I'm using for Sunday school, youth group and Church service.
I found this on the Chucke Cheese website (somewhere someone sent me a link). This site has several charts to choose from depending on what the issues are you're trying to correct. Once the chart is filled, the child gets to go to Chucke Cheese for 10 (ten) free game tokens!
I can tell you this has been quite an incentive to behave very well. They are even sitting still and paying attention in Church!
After all, aren't these are future church leaders?!
We've got to keep them focused on Him and His calling on their lives.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...