Monday, May 7, 2012

Be Grateful Challenge~ May 2012

1st~ sunny morning; sweet boy; fresh, hot coffee; bacon and eggs; iris blooming; learning to make a prayer veil; evening with a very sweet boy
2nd~ finding my special prayer veil under an afghan in my Jeep; a visit with a dear friend and the understanding of love and trust it revealed; having a job; Matt's school; Bible study and dinner with my church family; having an awesome son
3rd~ morning time to hang out with Matt; fresh, hot coffee; my clothesline; my humble homestead; having such an amazing and humble son; my washing machine; my Jeep still running even though the 'check engine' light is on; Auto Zone; Jinn from Avon who is always encouraging me; dinner with Matt; watching Matt play Wii; a comfy bed; doors that lock; a peaceful neighborhood
4th~ a sweet boy; morning chatter; Matt's smile; SEALS being willing to step up to the plate and protect Matt on the bus to and from school and while at school; Dr Carpenter at JFK being Matt's advocate; poison ivy on both ankles as it means summer is here; DeShaun doing such a neat job mowing; being able to speak my mind to JFK and Matt's school; Matt feeling protected; seeing "Journey 2: Mystery Island" with Matt and having an awesome 'Mommy/ Matthew date'; watching choir practice; asking to have a choir robe ordered for me; ((hugs))
5th~ a peaceful day at work with Matt; getting the house caught up; a sweet boy
6th~ Willie Mae coming to breakfast, Sunday school and church; so many children being baptised; prep work for Founders Day celebration; Iris smelling heavenly in my yard; laundry not blowing away even though my clothes line is bent into a crazy shape from the wind; a long chat with a friend; knowledge that He is changing things so I can do more for Him; house almost ready for weatherization assessment; a brave boy who wants to go to school and face the bullies and the faith in God and inner strength it takes for him to be who he is; quietly knitting as I watch "faith like potatoes"; a peaceful neighborhood
7th~ a sweet boy with a sleepy voice; getting ready for the bus fast and with a really good attitude; fresh, hot coffee; getting more and more organized; a courtesy call from a friend; becoming more independent; watching Him change things for me in a way that always amazes me; the weatherization guy being very sweet and understanding; a chat with a friend about nothing and everything; soft, gentle rain; a peaceful morning; Matt's counselor at SEALS; hope (true hope) for Matt's school situation; time at home to catch up and remember; a chat with a friend; timely payents; a good boy home from school; supper with Matt; Boy Scouts; progress; knitting;   
8th~
9th~
10th~
11th~
12th~
13th~
14th~
15th~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...