Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 141/ 366


Prepping for Youth Group and Sunday school while I wait for Matt to return from camping with Boy Scouts. Every Sunday I try to tie our lesson into "My 30 Days Under the Overpass", which we are using for Youth Group to prepare for Box City of Hope.
As this is our first year doing Box City with Youth Group, the kids don't yet have a true perspective of homelessness and, honestly, never truly will without becoming homeless. But, these lessons should prepare their hearts to help the homeless.
I pray we will all have a better understanding of their needs and all He asks us to do for them after finishing this devotional and participating in Box City!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...