Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Pedometer App . . . Today. .

I walked 7335 steps today . . . amazing as I was doing bookkeeping most of the day! Three small errands for work helped a very tiny bit. .  . then, after work, Matt and I explored University of Saint Francis and wandered into the Joliet Public Library . . . made a quick trip to El Ranchito for fresh fruit and sandwich fixings. . .  then home to get more things moved . . . realized I'd forgotten something and walked to La Lomas  . . 
Now? I am honestly too too tired to blog coherently (will have to read before posting to make sure this makes sense!!).  .
Sweet dreams all.  . I'll try to post more tomorrow as I have tons of photos to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...