Sunday, December 6, 2015

Ramblings from the Homestead ~ My Day Off

A day off is such a blessing! A 32oz coffee by my side . . load after load of laundry (are we running a laundromat??) . . washing dishes . . sorting boxes of "who brought all this stuff into my house??!"  . . . . . the box I have overflowing with goodies for my sweet friend  . . . . a chat with another friend . . . quilting (quilt so close to finished) . . . forgetting to turn phone ringer on when I woke up  . . . wood stove set for next fire . . . peaceful homestead  . . . group across the street not overly noisy so far (so far being operative words in that sentence) . . . watching cute movies and family snuggles . . . silly teen dancing antics . . . home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...