Friday, December 25, 2015

Sabbath Supper

For our Sabbath supper I have chicken leg quarters started in the oven. I seasoned with fajita marinade and curry paste then topped with stewed whole tomatoes, chipotle corn and green beans. It's all nestled into our roaster and the oven is set at 200*F. It will cook very slowly all night so Matt has food while I'm at work tomorrow and we both have a nice supper tomorrow night!
This type of meal is going to be our regular Sabbath fare as it is simple to prepare ahead and quite delicious. Also, it provides sufficient food to get us through the Sabbath without cooking during those hours (I am really only counting prep time before I goes in the oven as it's self-sufficient after that!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...