Friday, December 18, 2015

My Paid Work~Out Program . . .

Ah, the joys of leaving a warm house (55*F still with thermostat locked at 50*F!!! Thank you, wood stove!!!!!) and braving 10*F windchill . . Brrrrr . .
Now on to my workout  . . with my calves pretty much down for the count, I am not looking for a complete body rehab at this point . . I simply want to stay limber. . . once the pain and swelling subside I will get back to hiking with Matt (going through major hiking withdrawals). . . hiking, for me, is a good way to tone up . . and any walk through the woods, whether on flat paved trails, exploring the city or off-trail wandering/exploring the woods, is pure therapy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...