Thursday, December 31, 2015

Taking Into 2016 . . . ?

Hey there! As I head into 2016 I have made a decision. .   . . I am limiting who and what I take wth me . . .
You ask, "what does that mean??!!!"
Well, it means I'm done chasing the impossible  . . done begging people to be in my life . . done dealing with toxic people and situations . . .
This, my dears, is the year everything changes . . if you spit on me for helping you, I must walk away and let you struggle alone . . if you ridicule me for who I am and what I stand for I must walk away as you don't deserve my presence  . .
I am a beloved child of the Almighty God and deserve to be treated with the utmost respect  . . . . I have a future in Him that I must chase passionately  . . I have no time for drama. . no time for begging people to be part of my life . . I would love to have all of you as a positive presence in my future, but the decision is yours entirely  . . .
If you want me around,
          then you must pursue me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...