Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 354/365~ My Day Off

Combing out my hair after my shower can be an adventure  . . for some reason it's more tangled than usual today . . matted -up would be the correct word for it!! Coffee is made and yummy . . laundry started . . . Matt's in the shower  . . . I've assessed my humble homestead and have a long mental list  . . .  today we may be headed off to visit friends  . . then we need to gather another trunk load of firewood  . . . after that, well, more laundry, dishes and I want to sort out some of the boxes stored in our living room  . . . organization and deep cleaning seem to be my major priorities right now . . . that and simply being Matt's mom . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...