Monday, February 17, 2014

Sock Jail!


Due to the alarming number of mateless and runaway socks on our homestead, I was forced to take drastic measures!
It all started with me keeping mateless lonely socks in a wicker basket. Somehow they tended to escape the basket and were unavailable for mating.
My next attempt at keeping mateless socks coraled was putting these in the glass fruit bowl on the kitchen table (instead of using it for fruit!) so I could keep a better eye on them. This was a fruitless attempt at sock-control!
In total desperation I decided to put thhem in a clear vinyl zippered pouch a set of sheets came in.
Viola! No more escaped socks! Finally I have those mischievious mateless socks under my control!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...