Friday, February 14, 2014

Finished Snood!


I'm truly loving this pattern I created! It's super easy to knit and I am finding customizing how poofy it is to be a cinch! I'm going to knit several varieties~ some for me and some to sell. I'm thinking I could charge tow (2) skeins of yarn plus $5.00 cash for each snood. The equivalent in cash (for those who don't want to buy the yarn) would be approximately $11.00/ each. A resonable price considering the time and materials involved.
Time to start a new snood! This one will be pink and flourescent (the name of the actual color)! It's going to be so pretty And bright!! I'm hoping the pink will both accent the flourescent and tone it down a bit.
We shall see....

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...