Thursday, February 13, 2014

Knitting and Thinking...


Sitting here, on our humble homestead, grateful for
an amazing son
a job/ paycheck
my Savior
home
peace
quiet
a true friend
beautiful grandchildren
knitting
hiking with Matt
God has blessed our family with so much. We are so far from perfect and, honestly, I hope to never think I'm perfect! We,ll keep plugging away, doing the best we can. We will be good enough for some, yet always fall short in the eyes of others.
I think the main thing we need to learn from recent events is that we all fall short of perfection and shouldn't ridicule publicly others' shortcomings until we ourselves are perfect.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...