Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 54/ 365


Restarting the fire as we left for a bit. I now have my three (3) newspapers for extreme couponing, coffee, eggs and a gallon of 2% milk (because 7-11 didn't have skim). We drove through Pilcher Park stopping to walk around the nature center for ten (10) minutes. Then we drove around a bit looking at locations to start a small coffee shop.
As the walking hit me I realized I hadn't taken a pain pill or muscle relaxer yet today~ Ouch! Now that we're home I have to take my meds!!!
Matt is tidying up the kitchen and is going to do some baking. He loves to cook and is such a blessing to me. I'm hoping he'll make me some good hot coffee a la Matt!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...