Sunday, February 9, 2014

Me~ Day 129


Okay, so I wore a tam as a headcovering at church today (part of my uniform) and sm wearing this mini scarf since then. I really really want to wear the coverings the Pakistani women wear, but I'm just not there yet.
That is so so aggravating! Seriously. I want to grow faster in my walk. I need to be at the place where people's comments and stares won't bother me in the slightest. I also need to accumulate appropriate scarves.
Meanwhile I am experimenting (sometimes successfully!) with what I have on hand. My goal is to be appropriately Biblically covered at my comfort level and to work with my daily activities. Not an easy task.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...