Monday, February 17, 2014

Snood Update


We're settling in for the night here on the homestead. Wonderfully it's 62F in my bedroom with the thermostat set at 55F! Loving free heat!!
Dinner's done~ we had chicken spaghetti tonight. Yummy!
We've done some laundry and dishes. I gathered all laundry from Matt's room. Bet he'll keep it in hamper after this as he doesn't like intrusions on his privacy. Teen boy-isms!
We're on the long hot bath phase of our evening. I've had mine and deep conditioned and combed out my hair. Matt's soaked and played Legos and is finally scrubbing head to toes!
I'm watching 'We Bought a Zoo' and knitting a super cute snood! I have decided two (2) skeins of yarn and $5 or $11 and no yarn is a fair price for each of my current snoods. This means I'm making about $2/ hour... Okay, so it's not a living wage, but it is a start and I'm selling something fun to make. A huge plus, right?!?!
Also, I realize more every day how much I want to move to Indiana...
just sayin...
I'm drawn to Indiana...
Someday

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...