Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 54/ 365


Matt and I both slept in this morning! Nice to have a break to allow our bodies to rejuvenate after a long week.
Matt's still sound asleep, but I decided to get up and start a nice fire to warm our bones. It was that or turn the thermostat up from 55F to 65F. Over the last two (2) months, having been very very sick, I was just too tired most nights to start a fire. My heat bill for the two (2) months combined was $208!!! That is totally unacceptable. I have to be more diligent about keeping a fire going when we're home. I like my gas bill, water heater, cooking stove and furnace combined, at around $35
and No Higher.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...