Friday, February 21, 2014

Knitting and Thinking


As Matt sits in the tub reading I sit in my bed knitting and thinking while I watch 'Eat, Pray, Love' for the second time tonight. Anticipation of the coming adventure all the pending changes will bring has me almost giddy! The promise of all He has planned for my life is immeasurable. It is not a promise of great monetary wealth, but of peace of mind and a heart cherished. The promise of serving Him whole heartedly and knowing the joy of bringing others to Him. Also of having a true love, a true husband, a man who will treat me like a princess while still allowing me to be me because the real me is the woman he loves.
Rather than spending my days saying "there has to be something more", I am settling for nothing less than exactly what He says I should be doing and whom He says I should be with. After years of trying to make everyone around me happy, I am switching tracks~~
As long as God and I are happy with me, All is Good!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...