Saturday, January 4, 2014

2nd Great Depression~ Free Heat!


As I sit here barefoot on my concrete slab floor in my family room I am so grateful for the foresight to install a wood-burning stove on our humble homestead! I wandered into the living room (away from the wood stove) to see what it had to say about free heat.... well, I must say it gets awful lonely in there when we use our wood stove! It 'said' our home is 62F even though the furnace is set at a balmy 55F!!! And, to add to it, it's 30F outside right now.
We are quite fond of being toasty and quite spoiled by free heat, although I really need to make sure it doesn't get any warmer in here as that just won't be healthy!
We sure wouldn't want to get sick from being over-heated, now would we???


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...