Friday, January 17, 2014

'Test Monkey'?


Well, good morning! And how are you? Things are good here. I'm still a bit under the weather, but regaining strength daily. :)
I must tell you that Matt has renamed me 'test monkey'! Yes, you heard that right! And, due to my new name, the coffee he graciously served me this morning was not up his usual high standards.
The first time he brought it to me he'd added milk but no sugar~ Yuck! The second cup had more milk and, maybe (I'm doubtful), a tiny tiny bit of sugar!
Finally, the third cup was half way decent!! And, as I was having a coughing fit, I decided to accept it as it was.
I'm honestly going to tell you I'm not necessarily going to enjoy being Matt's 'test monkey' as I'm quite spoiled and used to really good coffee.
Ah, parenting a thirteen-year-old young man with a sense of humor!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...