Monday, January 27, 2014

"Crossing Over"


Yesterday Pastor Frank Wallace talked to us about "Crossing Over", changing our situations vs just continually complaining. And so, as I'm sure you realize, I'm thinking about my life.
What things are not okay?
What things are truly working for me?
What have my goals been?
That's when I realized that my goals are too distant/ will take too too long to achieve (like buying a rooming house). I realized that, although I can survive my current situation indefinitely, who wants to just survive?
And so, I am revising my goals a bit. Looking for shorter term projects that will have a bigger impact financially! And, actually, I am keeping many of the same smaller goals while re-instituting goals I had abandoned.
Feeling a new charge to my internal battery!
Watch Out World!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...