Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bed Time?


Time for salads and a bit of DVD viewing before bed! I really seem to need to be settled in and lights out by 9:00pm ever since I got sick, so our little family's been early to bed lately (as much as possible).
For now, Matt's in the tub and I've hung three (3) loads of laundry. Time to make salads topped with pieces of the chicken I cooked tonight. Probably we'll top it with blue cheese dressing as that's currently our family favorite.
Sad to say, but I'm so looking forward to one-on-one time with my pillow! I was awake until about 2:30am last night and really really need my pillow right now.
Good night, all!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...