Friday, January 31, 2014


Good morning! Welcome back to our humble homestead! So nice to see you again.
It's 18F here in Joliet, IL and I'm very grateful for that. All those negative temperatures the last few weeks were a bit much to deal with!
How is your morning? We're semi-motivated today. Breakfast was scrambled eggs with fine milled flax seed, instant potatoes and chilli caramel butter cooked in grease saved from last night's steak dinner~ a yummy start to the day! Matt has boarded his bus (sans glasses as he has no idea where her left these). I have today's first load of laundry started and coffee brewing. I wasn't going to make coffee this morning, but, after passing the coffee maker several times, caved and started it up.
I am back on Musinex (Walgreen's version) as the pharmacist recommended Musinex (and drinking Lots of water) to clear my chest. Al though I'll be coughing more for a while, I'm grateful to know I'll feel like me again soon!
Have a super blessed day, folks!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...