Saturday, October 5, 2013

Not Coloring My Hair


Welcome back! So glad to see you again.
I wanted to share with you why I've quit coloring my hair. Honestly, there are a couple reasons and I can't say which had the most impact.
One reason was convenience, or, should I say, inconvenience. I was having to color my hair every 2-3 weeks to cover my roots. That was a lot of effort spent to fight reality! Also, the hair color was causing my hair to get overlu tangled and me having to take half an hour to comb out my hair after a shower!
The other reason was simply a question obedience to God. It's important not to be vain. As a Christian woman I'm supposed to become more beautiful as I age naturally, not as I apply more hair color and make-up.
He did
Not
tell us to look like
Harlots.



Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...