Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Make Your Home a Haven Challenge


Day 16~~
Sometimes it's all about simply talking.
This morning my question was, 'What can we do to make our home happier?'
Matt's answer was, 'Get our work done Then have fun!'
Good to realize he listens! I went to bed feeling bad for disciplining him, but he wasn't listening and I had no choice but to send him to bed early.
And so, as he goes off to school today, he's a happier teen for living in a home with rules. And I can believe he will finish his own homework today even if he helps tutor younger kids at Boys and Girls Club. And I believe he'll help with chores before he heads to Venue tonight's youth group fun (they have so so much fun!).
And so harmony is restored in our humble homestead.
I received a kiss and thank you for a simple scrambled egg breakfast from a sweet son with a way better attitude.
I sit eating my eggs, listening to 104.7 WBGL while the washing machine fills for a rinse cycle.
I realize my coffee finished brewing 5 minutes ago!

Headed out into a beautiful day only God could create!
Be blessed in your day, friend!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...