Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Thinking and Praying into Future...


Hey! Got a few questions (get you thinking out of the box):
~ fav area you lived?
~ fav house layout?
~ fav of all jobs you've had?
How do these answers combine to show future? For me first 2 answers were WV (our house & the area). As far as job: sm diner, sm motel, Coach House Gifts (did upper wall displays).
I'm praying on it and waiting for answers from Him. I really need a good work environment, to ba an at-home-mom and to be self-sufficient from my home site. Motel rooms rented weekly pay good money. Add a small variety store w/ coffee and baked goods in the motel office for good extra income.
I really really Need to do foster care, so I need extra bedrooms in my unit.
Also, I'm Not a city girl, so need to be legal to raise chickens and rabbits yet near exit ramp so we stay full year-round.
Need to stay full so I can close office Sunday mornings and Wed evenings for church :)
Ok, now you've seen some of my thought process. My turn to see yours!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...