Friday, October 18, 2013

Make Your Home a Haven Challenge



Good Morning! How are you doing with the challenge? You know, as I'm not following the original challenge directly, but using this as a time to re-evaluate and improve our home and home life, I can say it's going very well for us. I'm finding that I'm less stressed about the perpetual mess in our home, yet noticing we're somehow becoming more organized and getting things caught up that I never thought would happen!
Also I have really noticed how our life has become more about what Matt and I need to feel safe and secure while being way way less about other's impressions of us as a family. While concentrating on our needs and ignoring other's comments about us we have become a much tighter knit family unit. It's like we're almost impenetrable!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...