Thursday, October 24, 2013

List Concept Rewrite


Okay, so I sat down and really thought about where I am, where He's sending me and what I should be doing to get there. Rather than say, "God will move me when it's time!" and leave all details to Him, I'm putting myself on a six (6) month plan.
Taking out a sheet of paper, I divided it into six (6) 'equal' sections, allowing me to write monthly goals in each section. I'm doing my gaols in pencil, in case I need to edit. Then I cross out each completed (completely completed) goal with a brightly colored pen! Thos helps me see where I am, where I've been and if any steps are out of His divine will.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...