Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Putting Myself on Notice!


Well, I stopped and looked at where I am, my age, my education, as well as my goals and talents. The result? Let me tell you, I was not well pleased with what I saw! Not at all.
And so, I put myself on notice.
Yes, you heard me right. I put myself on notice. Rather than accept that this is all there is for me, I have to set time limits for things to change!
I have given myself six (6) months to completely change my situation. Every month I intend to create a new list of projects that will further my changes and impliment these.
In looking at a future as a single mom of an extraordinary truly special young man, it's crucial I be organized and keep the security of our future on my mind. I'm trusting God will watch over us and direct my path, but the rest is up to me. There is no one out there who's going to even attempt to ensure Matt and I are okay. I'm in this alone, so it's incredibly important I obey God's lead and stay organized and on my plan.
Six (6) Month's Notice!!!
Change!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

1 comment:

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...