Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ok, a minute for a real chat.


I'm at the point that the one He has shown me as a husband for me simply has no clue/ isn't willing to obey God. Although this is dis-heartening I do understand and have to move on emotionally. This man may change his mind, but what happens when you refuse a blessing from God? How long does He wait before He decides to give your blessing to someone else? He has sent me to be a wife 3 times (not my marriages). The first time I walked when the fire got too hot. The second and third times the men walked.
I know God will provide me w/ a good Biblical husband. A man I can rely on and trust. Waiting for this is difficult, but gives me time to grow in His word. He's a jealous God and right now I'm feeling He wants more of my undivided attention.
So, for this season, I am His alone. And I am waiting for that man that will be ready to serve the Lord together!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...