Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Please, Fix Errors...


Funny how life can be so topsy-turvy! One day you're sitting in what seems to be a right-side-up position. The next you seem to be upside down. This happened to me over the summer.
I carefully laid out a plan to improve my job situation. I had an office job that accomodated Matt, but it was a hostile work environment. I so wanted to move on to a happier workplace, so I appplied to be a school bus driver carefully asking the pay and being assured I'd make $21,000-23,000/ year. I took the CDL permit test and passed (had the flu that day too!)!! I gave notice to my old job and began training on the actual driving only to overhear that I'd only make $12,000/ year! Not good at all.
So I went back to my old boss humbly asking to continue working~ do any job as long as pay stayed the same. My boss said I could stay as the cleaning lady and at same pay! I was elated!
Although I could feel humiliated, God has used this to give me more time to serve Him undistracted.
I am blessed!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...