Monday, April 1, 2013

Year of Kindness Challenge~ Week 1/ 52

Ah, the start of a new challenge lies before me~~ oh, the joy it brings!
And more so a challenge about being kind.
(blue is kindness I received; purple is kindness I gave)

March 25th~ frozen chickens and other groceries from two (2) friends; big bag of coupons and a nice chat with a new friend at Boy Scouts
prepping yarn to knit and knitting a hat to donate

March 26th~ Matthew willingly washing/ rewashing my dishes; Jessie coming into my office to chat a bit; boss showing up and being sweet when he saw Jessie in my office; boss making small talk;
letting Jessie know how much I appreciate his loyal friendship of 13 years; knitting hats to donate

March 27th~ Chris at church sharing so much knowledge about computers and tablets; Matt cooperating; Kim at Joliet Historical Museum and the way she taught the Indian Lore Mreit Badge; Matt understanding that we have to walk to work until I have more money for gas; Regina sitting with me after church and our nice long chat
kniting hat to donate

March 28th~ Matt helping make the walk to work fun; Candace sharing groceries donated
food to Caleb as his family is without; knitting hat to donate 

March 29th~ Candace allowing me to chat with Caleigh a bit about making her a new dolly; Matt helping me with yard work even though he didn't feel good
box of groceries to Caleb (11-years-old) as his family has no food; asking Bible Way Apostolic Temple (as they have a food pantry and are nearby) if they would take food to Caleb's family; finishing a knit hat to donate

March 30th~ Matt folding laundry; Jessie's friendship; invitation to Easter supper by Jeremiah's family
starting a new hat to donate
March 31st~ Matt's help and cooperation; Charlene sitting with us in cafe; Darlene and Dan stopping to say 'hi';  
solar car book to Matt for Easter; making egg sandwiches for breakfast; giving Jeremiah a ride to church with us; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...